TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please read our Terms and Conditions, which includes our cancellation policy information.
We or the supplier reserve the right to cancel tours or change bookings due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event of a cancellation on our part, you will be refunded by Norquay Mystic Ridge LTD. Norquay Mystic Ridge LTD can not be held liable for any injuries, losses or damages in any such way.
2 Mt.Norquay Road. Box 1520, Banff, Alberta, Canada, T1L 1B4Phone: 1 (403) 762-4421. firstname.lastname@example.org . Please visit us at www.banffnorquay.com.
- 16 min open air chairlift ride (8 min up, 8 min down).
- Viewing boardwalk and sightseeing platform.
- Option to dine at 6,900' at the Cliffhouse Bistro for a snack or meal. Craft brews and wines served.
- Via Ferrata Guided Mountaineering - cabled mountain climbing (optional extra, reservations required).
2020 Chairlift Operating Hours:
Remember to bring:
- Warm clothes - please dress for the weather
- Remember your camera!
- The maximum combined weight is 226kg (500lbs) per chair.
- Kids under 12 must be accompanied by an adult on the chairlift.
- The minimum age is 2 years.
- Leave your car at the hotel or campground and allow us to bring you up the Norquay Access Road. Buses run hourly from Banff with pickups at major hotels. View the bus schedule here.
Getting Here by Car from Banff:
- Leave Banff via Lynx Street, connecting onto Mt Norquay Road.
- Cross over the TransCanada, Highway 1, continuing up the road for 5 minutes along the switchbacks.
- Pass the main car park on your right, making your way up the road another 300 meters before arriving at North American Lodge on the left.
- GPS Coordinates: Enter the following coordinates into your GPS unit: Latitude 51°2030 N and Longitude 115°5979 W.
- Click here for the Google Map Directions